Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Pincushion

Friday I tried something I never thought I would do; acupuncture. Needles are not my thing. And being stabbed with dozens of them at a time does not sound like a my idea of a good time. But I decided that if it would help me feel better I'd give it a shot. So in I go, nervous as ever, not sure what to expect. It was an interesting experience. I didn't even realize that I had needles in me at first. I won't lie, some of them hurt, the ones in my ear. It has been weird to be a human pincushion. I went back yesterday and have another appointment tomorrow. I think it has been good. But it's only been two so it's a bit early to tell.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is so weird, you'll have to tell me all about it! I don't think that I could ever do a thing like that.

Stephanie said...

You should check out Ben's blog. He gets a little bummed that I'm the only one that leaves comments on it. (If you get there from mine it's the link that says Ben & Tami, not the one that just says Ben).

Stephanie said...

Sorry to post so many comments! I like the new look of your blog!