Friday, September 24, 2010

Motor On!


Meg with one of the classics


Me :)
Last month was MINI takes the states (it's a huge road trip for all MINI owners to gather together and have a blast) in Denver. While I was not able to go on the adventure (sigh...someday!) I did go to the big party they had here and drug poor Meghan with me. It was crazy! Tons of MINIs and people from all over. They celebrated all that is Utah by passing out green jello and "Utah Beer" which was a bottle of water. And I had to get the t-shirt of course! It has a picture of a MINI in a cube of green Jello on the Salt Flats with seagulls flying around. They had lots of MINIs on display including some classics. But the pièce de résistance was the unveiling of the new MINI Countryman. I wasn't sure if I would like a 4 door MINI but boy was I wrong! It is super cute! It has 4 doors, 4wheel drive, and lots of room. I've decided it should be our new family car (no this isn't an announcement). Nick's been fighting me on it, he thinks MINIs should only have 2 doors and no more. We shall see what he says when I take him to do a test drive after January when it is available to the public. Needless to say it was great! I'm glad I went (and that Meghan was able to join me) and I will one day do the full shebang!

Signed by the man himself

Nick's dream car-the John Cooper Works 




The Countryman *sigh*

Roomy interior



Sittin inside!

No comments: