Saturday, June 25, 2011

Away

It's been a long time since I last posted. Not that there hasn't been anything to say, it's just that I have been going through some struggles and didn't want to just blog my complaints. Of course there is not a whole lot going on in our lives to blog about. With it being just the two of us living in my parents house and not being able to really go anywhere or do much of anything, we are the definition of boring. I've been having a very difficult time with my health and with that my self confidence. We have missed several things both with family and friends because of this and I am sorry if this has upset or offended anyone. I hope that you can forgive me and bear with me during this time. I truly am grateful for everyone in my life and am so grateful that I have Nick who is my rock. Thank you all!

No comments: